Friday, July 15, 2011

Pictures, Finally

Since I am far from being a computer genius, this has taken me awhile for a lot of what are probably really stupid reasons.   But here goes.  Just a sample of what we have been experiencing. 


Here we are anchored in Isla San Francisco, an island near La Paz.  We had it all to ourselves at times.



Another view of Isla San Francisco.  We anchored on both sides.


Here is the little palapa we had beer at when we met the wonerful people who live in the fishing village of San Evaristo.  There are four brothers who married four sisters who live and fish here.  They have been here for generations.  The village is located north of La Paz near San Jose Island.


Here are some donkeys who live in San Evaristo.

Well, I have to get going now as it is time for my scuba class - no excuses this time, I plan to finish and get certified!



No comments:

Post a Comment