Monday, October 3, 2011

Still more pictures

Here I am with my dorado - the biggest one we caught all season!

Here is the village at Bahia de Los Angeles with some of our fellow cruisers.

This is hard to see,  but under the surface of the water is a whale shark.  This was taken while we were anchored off Bahia de Los Angeles village.

This is a sunset at Puerto Don Juan with some of our neighbors.

Here is me and my yellowtail, which made fantastic sashimi.

So this will have to do if for today - I am at an internet cafe doing laundry next door, and I need to fold the clean clothes.  I don't do this downloading from the boat, because the internet signal is a bit weak, causing really slow downloads.  But things here are just fine, even if we are getting anxious to get this engine back together again and back to sea.  I will post some more pictures in the next few days.  I hope things are going really well for everyone who might be reading this!





1 comment:

  1. The pics are grand, wish I could be there to experience it myself...sigh...someday. You look so very very happy and content. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete