Monday, August 15, 2011

Rock and Roll

That is what we did all last night - the anchorage had a wraparound swell that kept us awake almost all night. I know I slept some because I had crazy dreams that seemed to last a long time. No harm was done, but this boat went from side to side and up and down. It was like being underway in heavy surf. There is something rotten in the frig as well - shit never ends! But that is small potatoes.

Otherwise, it is fine here. There really isn't a lot of news, and I can't post pictures over the radio. But we are alive and well, and hopefully everyone else is doing fine. When I saw the stock market reports before I lost internet at the other anchorage, I was glad I can't touch my money for another four years. By then hopefully things will calm down. I don't understand why "investors" are allowed to control the economy anyway - and they (whoever "they" really are) are such a bunch of reactionaries, getting all excited and buying and selling in a feeding frenzy every time someone in government sneezes. Was it always this way?

This will be a short post - sometimes there just isn't a lot to report. I will probably do some snorkling and maybe a little fishing from the dinghy. Hopefully if we catch something, it will not be skipjack! I miss everyone, and hope you all are doing well and having fun.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment