Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Still hot . . .

and you know what?  I am going to stop beating myself up about it.  It is justplain hot and being comfortable in really hot weather never was my forte.  But as long as I get enough things done in the course of the day to keep us functioning - well, as far as I am concerned, that is enough.  I get meals prepared, dishes done, the cabin tidied, projects helped with, and horrid midday trips to Home Despot and Megafood just comepletely wear me out.

If it were this hot and humid in San Diego, and every now and then there is a heat wave with humidity, here is what I would be doing.  I would drag my sorry self to work and rush from my air conditioned car to my air conditioned office.  When I got off work, I would be in the pool or inside in front of a fan.  So it really isn't any different here, and I am not even sure why I have felt like such a loser for feeling such lassitude in this climate.  So there it is.  From now on, I am not going to feel bad about being totally unmotivated to do anything more than exist in this heat. 

That is it for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment