Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's HOT

Yes, I am going to continue to fuss about this.  It is HOT and HUMID and it is very uncomfortable.  I hope I get used to this, but I am not holding my breath.  Maybe when it is not so humid I'll feel better.  The only good thing is that it kills my appetite so I don't eat much, and because I am not eating much I am not drinking much either.  Except for ice water, of course!

My nephew will be here in a couple days - poor kid was just diagnosed with Lyme's, but he has medication and should be okay.  Once he gets here, we will begin preparations to leave for the Sea of Cortez.  The boat is in good shape, the provisioning is going well, and I think we have things under control.  We are watching a tropical depression near Acapulco that will likely develop into a tropical cyclone, and if so, and if it moves north, it could give us trouble.  But so far, so good.  We are officially in the hurrican season, after all.  I have begun identifying different "hurricane holes" in different areas of the Sea of Cortez, so we can head to those areas if the weather gets dicey.  

I feel bad that the blog has become so boring, but I lack motivation for just about everything these days.  Once we get moving again, things will pick up, I promise!   

No comments:

Post a Comment