Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sorry for the Absence!

I am back in El Salvador and will be writing an update soon.  There were a number of times on thsi 20 day trip when I did not have internet, so I took pages of notes to help not forget any of the fabulous things I saw and did in Honduras.  Unfortunately, our last camera bit the dust in the middle of the trip, so there are not too many pictures.  Now Mike can stop dragging his feet about ordering a new camera!    After being gone that long, there are a million llittle boat chores to catch up on, although I am pleased with how well the baot did while we were gone.  This is the longest time we have left Magda Jean when not at a marina.  But our neighbors watched out for us, and everything was fine.  Anyway, I will be back on here soon!

Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward. They may be beaten, but they may start a winning game.”  (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment